ENOUGH!

by - Sunday, September 07, 2008

right now, i am damn pissed with my sister.
before mummy went to SFO, she asked me to try to do the chores. and she only tell me..i asked her why everything i do.. she said cos im the eldest. alright~ she has a point! so without complaining i do almost everything this week.
but mummy said to clean ur own room.. that idiotic sis of mine, thought her mum is still in SG this week. after washing her own clothes, she hang it in the bathroom. wth~ expecting my mum to hang it for u? or me? it's damn disgusting okay~ and how i know whether she wash it clean anot.

ytd, i asked her to help throw the rubbish when she's going out. she forget! i was so angry~ becos besides forgetting the rubbish, she again, forgotten to hang her clothes!!

when the clothes are dry, i put in on the sofa...take mine and put in my room. SHE, if i never bring it to her room..she can left it there for a week! wtf! trying not to roar at her...cos i am scary when i burst out. cos i promise mummy not to quarrel with her!
i am still considering whether to complain to mummy about this!
see my mood~
i am superb angry with her!

today, i woke up and started cleaning the house except her room cos she was still sleeping. she just woke up...and gave me dat 'pek chek' look..as if i owe her... i told her to mop her own room..cos for the next 2 days, we wont have time to do all this..school resumes tmr! she felt irritated i think... but that's her room okay? and she's damn picky.. have to choose clothes to wear...
i planned my time on what to do next but this idiotic sis always ruin it...
for this week, i never show my temper although i am very angry!
fine~ my parents are coming back on tue!
everything will go back to normal!

i swear i rather be left alone at home next time than be together with her..
cos she is damn lazy and choosy!
fishball!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.