by - Monday, September 08, 2008


credit: sj market, as tagged

alright~ my hubby hosted Suju Happy, Kiss My portal mini concert yesterday!
donghae ars~! i love you!

my family is cute!
they keep telling me the wrong timing of their flight.
so my parents will only come back tmr 11:55pm.
cute right~ i kept asking mon ars? singapore monday lehs~ they: yea!
so i was still very confused, i decided to mail uncle asking him.
his reply: tuesday night (SG date).
how clear!
hahahahas~

school today was fine..
ive just realised i left 2 years of chemistry essay questions to do..!
gotta buck up on my physics and math.
joanne~ i will rmb wad said about my drawing! hahahahas~

tmr: physics mock test
wed & thur: emath mock test
next wk: chem mock test!
poa coming.. teacher haven say..
guess more?
38 more days~
hwaiting!

off to study phy!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.