by - Saturday, September 20, 2008

many people are making their comebacks!
TVXQ, Wonder Girls, Girls Generation...
and the time is when i am preparing for my major exam.
BUTTTTTTTTT! i will not miss TVXQ's!
How long i have waited for them...i cant miss it! so pls remind me to watch their comeback next sun on inkigayo!

ohya~ did a little of geog just now. i emailed mrs wong for queries..yes~ lucky i have her email. she replied within 5 mins? thanks mrs wong~
i think i am too panick..yea? erjie gave me 2 tickets for Elva mino concert this morning. i rejected it straight.. i told them i wanna use the time to study. at least something went in my brain..(:
althou my family is quite supportive on which route i will take..but i still wanna show them i can.
i feel that they always tell me not to worry..keep saying ITE... i know ITE now is good. but if i can make it to poly..why cant i choose that route? maybe i will do better when i chose something i have interest?
i dont blame them for telling me all that...but i dont know why the more i hear the more i feel demoralise...
forget it~ this point of time, i cant afford to have many negative thoughts.
it's only me who can make miracle.

last thing, beethoven virus OST really help me when im studying. becos i dont get to sing along..as most of it are classical musics and instrumentals.. and the songs are very lively. hahahas~ makes me even wanna study more!
shall listen to it whenever i study~ hees!

oh~ my neighbours quarrelled just now. very fierce lors! so loud till next block can hear~ LOLS!
btw, they always fight. i dont know why~ quite affected somehow.. cos it's loud...

off to do math!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.