by - Friday, September 19, 2008

TVXQ released their first song from their 4th Album!
MIROTIC!

very nice! shall upload the song once i have it!
<3
the gods are coming back!

i went home after school. took a nap. watched NEWS concert dvd.. it's been quite some time since i look at NEWS. hahahas~ heard kurosagi movie is shown in cinema now. oh my~ wad a time to release it! no time to watch~ fisherman! hahas~
nothing much today.. gonna do my revision later.. mug mug mug! must do alot!
hahahas~ ya, it's time for me to start memorising my formulars! (:
must be good girl so that i can get good results!

hahas~ my brain and heart cannot help by laughing at u.
hees~
if u are doing things just to let me see? i will have to tell you, your efforts went down the drain.
i dont feel a thing at all. nevertheless, i am using my time wisely..
in the end i will get what i want..but u wont.
the things you do just simply make you look silly.
하하~

off now~
동방신기~너무사랑해!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.