in the midst...

by - Wednesday, September 24, 2008

yups.. i will try not to blog everyday from now on..
since i am going to be posting only about school life plus revision times...
hahas~ i shall not waste much time on my blog now.

however, i am blogging now.. cos my hands are feeling itchy. LOLS!
very busy nowadays and also tired. classmates and friends are all so sleepy in class. guess, many burn night oil lers~ hees!
i cant burn night oil cos i sleep on time everyday. but i know how to make good use of my time!
i am happy! hahaas~

humanities have been good. dats why i like humans alot. people may find it boring..but me no!
i love it! haahas~
my sci just sucks like shit! i dont know what to do with it...
math, is fine. i passed mock test.. C6..but i still pass...my math is as bad as my sci. both equally sucks! hehs!
nevertheless, i will buck up on everything!

ya.. just when i am putting full speed on my studies.. Wonder Girls and TVXQ are coming back.. it makes me very 12345 becos i wanna see more of them..but i feel guilty of i do that.
haiyo~ so i shall only us saturday and sunday to do my favourite things...

you i have not been to all the sites since mon?
not even today!
sian right~

by the way, i promise to blog pics on sat or sun..kays?

i will be having fun tmr! YES!
finally i can lalalala~ hahas!

friday gonna watch movie with mummy. so cool right?
last movie with her like dont know when lars!

i am contented!

i want nobody, nobody but YOU!
i want nobody, nobody but YOU!

yes! YOU! WHO?


Kim Junsu!
Lee Donghae!
Kwon Jiyong!

off to read ss!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.