my hubby left a note...

by - Sunday, September 28, 2008

i know this weekend, i have been blogging alot.
but after tmr, i will not be blogging..cos i guess i have no time too.
serious work...but i did revise my work. at least, something is done mahs!
hahahas!

let me end by blogging this...
my hubby updated his hompy!
he wishes his hyung happy bdae!
how sweet right?


0928(영구이빨)^^ Shindongie hyung!If there wasn’t Hyungie…We wouldn’t be able to make it till today!We must be together in the future!!Don’t lose any more weight!!It’s strange, can’t get used to it!!ㅋㅋㅋHappy Birthday Hyung!!

Words on the picture:
Hyung, today you must eat a little! It’s okay ㅋㅋㅋ

Minihompy Title:
*Shindong Hyung Please eat a little today*ㅋ0928

Credits: OnlySJ13, SJF
Original Source; 김향숙
http://superduperlove.wordpress.com/

isnt he sweet? so....donghee~pls heed my hubby's advice..hahahas!
okay...at least when i drop by my blog, i can see my hubby's face!
this week gonna be a happy one!!

goodnite!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.