memories in my heart!

by - Monday, August 11, 2008






with megumi.. i am very happy to know her..

so i have hongkong and japan friends. hahas~

the days with megumi made me think of the days with my hongkong buddy and friends. like what joanne said, we wished they could stay for a week...so that we can spend more time with them..however, i miss them too!
it's been more than a year since the hongkong people last came. if u rmb, it's last year's july. the feeling was weird at first. but it when after that...
thankyou for making my past so wonderful...saranghae~

i am so lazy to touch my books.. wth~ shall ask mr tee to postpone test?? hahahas~ see lars uh~

good bye..go touch my books before i fail the test again..hahahas!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.