HOLIDAYS!

by - Friday, August 29, 2008

holidays are here!
so happy~
gonna make good use of my one week!

my parents will be going to San Frans on Sunday. i will miss them like hell. it's my first time without mummy and daddy at home for 1 week. i have to do the chores..hahahas! so~ hais! to be honest, i dont do housework since young. hahahas~ becos of this, i have learnt ironing from mummy. hahahas! now i know how to iron clothes and use the washing machine. diaos~ a 18 years old girl doesnt know how to do all this. but im not a spoilt brat. just lazy to learn..hahahas!

alright.. teachers' day celeb. was okay~ the dance by teachers were amazing and hilarious. hahahas! 502 ordered pizza for mrs wong. hahahas! okay, i admit i was sort of angry..but some thing made it worst.
to people who came to ask me, i am not angry with anyone of u lars. dont worry~ im okay now. im so sorry to not eat the pizza. i dont mind not eating cos i have not recover from cough. i am reall really fine now!

home with shiting after that. thanks shiting for lending me your listening ears!! hahahas~
told mummy why im angry also..becos my anger hasnt simmer down. hahhas!

but i am alright ler!
hubbies cure! hahas~

49 days to olevel. scary~
i wanna go america to find my uncle lars!
i saw burberry and coach outlets just beside each other!
wth~ and heard from cousin..she said things over there is cheap! oh my~ i hate that agency..and me for not confirming soon! wtf!
angry!
nvm~ mummy say she will shop for me. and also, look whether there is any nice clothes or dress for my prom. i know is early..but i wont have to rush..hahas!
ive asked mummy to buy levis skinny for me too! yay!

i wanna go xanadu gallery at San frans lars!
shall study extremely hard and get good results..and travel alone to america to find my uncle!
i really really regretted not going over america to study when uncle told mummy years ago to let us study over there. my sis and i rejected! i regretted! wth~

nevertheless, olevel is my lover now!
hahahas~
off!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.