by - Tuesday, August 19, 2008

okay... these 2 days my hair have been the topic for some people. and i dont think it concern them at all! not a freakin bit lors! they are just simply big fisher kpos!

i damn hate this kinda people. so i have a list of names in my hate list now. i dont care if they say 'that xue'e is damn petty lars'~ oh come on~ so what i am petty. if u say that, means you are sad to become my enemies. but i can only say u brought this upon urself.

alright~ changing my hair style is just simply i wanna try rebonding..it's becos rebonding is such a troublesome that i could not tie my hair for more than a week. and now, i have to shorten the time cos i need to go to sch. so i am ruining my hair. but people cant sympathise me. hais~ lowdown humans~

also, i think those people have seen girls rebond their hair for the first time. and you know what~ most KPOS are boys! yes! boys! worst right? girls may be talking behind me..but i dont care becos i did not hear anything and girls usually do this. but boys! oh my shit lars~ sucha disgrace. really lars~ they force me to criticise them..hahas! i am damn shiok with it!

then, they can ask the same fucking questions umpteen times~ i dont know why..either they dont understand english and chinese language..or they are aliens/freakos..may be deaf too...worst! humans who have smart brains with academically good but morally totally sucks like hell... true u know~

i wont lose to such people cos i hate them totally. as boys, they behave like girls who gossip...irritating when it's boys. irritating you know?

maybe they are freakos lars..that's why!
hahahas~

if u want me to list down names, i can too...
cos they are the ones who provoke me first..
fucking pests!

if u realise i tlak to u in a different way, u may be on the list...
i am gonna be straight forward..becos these people do not need my respect.
(:

enough of it...
school was fine.
u know what?
for CME, i scored 50/50!!
wow~ full marks!
again, some people think i have no moral..but same as u..cos ur EQ is worst than mine. (:
secret to score CME is to answer the question truthfully.. really! i dont make silly stories...i answered them with my heart and what had happen to me...
im not like some fakers!
hees~
thankyou mrs wong for awarding me!
but that fishing cca tcher have not tell mr ho about my cca points..
by right i should get A1 cos i am a staff! wad the heck!
it's important to me kays~

off to study!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.