STRESS!

by - Thursday, August 14, 2008

yo peepo!

i wanna thank my daddy for cheering me up!

he brought back super junior poster for me!! so happy! i thought who send me posters..in the end, my daddy brings it back for me! oh my~

i have extras.. so ms jalyn, i wil give u one!! hahhas~ u must thank me!
anyone who wants, just contact me.. dont worry~ i wont charge you..cos i got it for free! hees~

alright~ back to sch.. it's boring! cos besides studying...is still studying. i am giving myself a break today night...becos i wanna sleep earlier..my brain is dead now..so no point studying and nothing gets in my head!! i managed to just pass my EL P2...and for compo..it's my first time getting very good result.. not sure to you whether is good..but who noes my standard better than me? right? i got 20/30.. hees~ i am very happy!! my compo improved! i told mummy about it.. she seems happy too. she asked me to work hard.. and daddy heard it..he said... okay~ i brought super junior poster for you.. hahahas! when i'd already know.. LOLS! he always as if~ hhas!
and, my sister laughed at my math.. cos there's one question i got it correct without any working.. hahas~ so she asked: 'jie~ why this question u got it correct without any workings?'
so i looked at it: "oh~ i any how guess the answer~" so my sister and mummy burst into laughter after what i said. hahahas~ so funny meh? dont understand~

i told mummy i have some prob with my poa...and i think i am stressing myself too hard. i have been wanting to get an A and stress myself to get an A. so mummy sorta scolded me.. she told me to try my best. i feel so angry with myself.

i hope for this 2mths, staying back late in sch almost everyday will bring good results for me. i really really hope! cos i wish to defend myself. defend the never pass xue'e...really~

i am falling sick soon if i still dont take a break.. hahas~
to joanne and shiting~ you guys have been staying back late also... pls take a rest.. remember~ we need energy to study.. if you are tired, pls sleep! dont force urself~ can kill kays? esp. shiting!

i heard MusicRandom is coming back! hees~ so happy for her! <3

off now~ dont miss me~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.