BACK TO LESSONS

by - Tuesday, August 05, 2008

yups!
usual lessons started today...which i dont like..hahahas!!

grad night is on 20th Nov..if there is no change. themes are not really what i like..anyways, i go with the majority. lols~ but now, i am thinking whether to go. hahas~ not sure..see my mood! mrs thang is finally back. lols~ so she said about our EM papers...she said some people fail..and she looked at me. but i somehow know that i will fail. if i pass, i think i will cry..cos it's miracle! hahas~ hence, im not sad..just that prelim standard is diff from olevel..so if i buck up more, i can still get better grades. hors? ms tee said chinese olevel results will be out next week...not sure.. but im anxious to know my result. hahas~ lalalala~ lessons were boring. i stoned a lot. idiotic~ guess i cant focus these few days.

after sch, stayed back..do mcq for physics..and home.

tmr sch again~ gonna spend my 2 hours of free period wisely.
study!
shall continue on my storybook. LOLS!

heard SJ-M members are also back on korea with the rest of Suju. so my donghae is in korea now..
miss ya!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.