new hairstyle

by - Sunday, August 17, 2008

hi!
gonna be a short post cos i need to turn in lers..

uploaded the pics at my photos station..cos darn blogger sucks..
so go here--> http://www.cyworld.com.cn/hseolr
thanks!

i have been out with my family for the whole day! yes~ morning 9 to evening 8pm..amazing?
by the way, i rebonded my hair for the first time. i had been hating to rebond cos i see alot of bad examples of rebonding. hahahas~ i hope my hair wont become like those examples.. touch wood kays~?
so i cannot tie my hair high for a week..and can only start washing my hair on tue.. wth~ i dislike not washing for a day cos i will feel damn uncomfortable and start having bad mood. so pls bear with me if i give anyone bad attitude. (:
the stylist who did my hair was talkative and funny. hahahas~ but he gave me lotsa comments lars.. that's good. rather than ruin my hair without telling me right? overall, he's good!

school tmr...
i think people will start talking about my hair again..ya~ again!
but who cares? it's my head lehs~ fucking kpos!
i like it so for what u care? unless u are god..cos he created humans...
and dont ask stupid questions regarding my hair.. not gonna bother any.

ciaos!
another hectic week~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.