by - Wednesday, August 27, 2008

i have not been studying alot this week. scold me! hahahs~
but i am sick lars..however, i am recovering. i thought i lost my voice today. but i regained it soon. hahahas! scary~

these few days have been raining. i love cold days! hahahas~
52 days to olevel. around 6 weeks time. so scary~
i cannot believe it. hahahas~ 2008 is coming to an end soon. LOLS!

sometimes, i find it very difficult to speak what's on my mind.
sometimes, i dislike some people becos they simply thinks they have no wrongs or they are perfect. so they can do whatever they like without sparing others a thought. how selfish~
sometimes, i love my friends so much that i know i am not faking a smile.
sometimes, i hope everyone around me can be truthful..but they never.
so humans are unpredictable.
so dont trust them.
so dont be attracted by their smiles.
so dont trust me either...why?
cos most of the above force me to sometimes fake a smile, truthful to people but got betrayed...etc!

im off!
olevel~ here i come!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.