by - Friday, August 15, 2008

안녕!

i went home late today as well. hurhur~
however, when i was studying half way, i realised that today is 15th and is SM Town Concert!!
wth~ hahahas!!

today pe we played pickers' ball? yups~ damn funny lars.. my group won!! yay~ char:"we can go London liaos~" hahhas~ it's so tiring lars..cos we used our energy on laughing! hahahas~

to be honest, i was abit unhappy at first..but after that, i think..why should i be unhappy. leading a happy life is good. what for dampen my mood becos of small things.. no good!
hahhas~

my prelim for EL is B4.. hahas! first time!! i always get C6 or D7... now B4!! great improvement. shall aim for B3.. hahahas!!

i dont know why...these days, i kept thinking alot. maybe becos of stress..
why cant i just show my emotions? i wanna let people know i am not always that kind or friendly..well, i am friendly...but sometimes i tolerate certain things becos i dont wanna have conflicts..however, people do not show me respect. i dislike it that whenever i have benefits to gain, some peepos start sucking me up..when i ask a favour from them, they reject me like i am a monster.. fuck lors!
i think i am too kind already..
i should show my emotions...
it's really tiring...

whatever...
now i have learn to be more harsh on people..
i hate you means i really hate you.. difficult to forgive..cos i am stubborn.
if i always with you, means i really treat u as my friend. and trust you always.. however, if u betrayed me, sorry~ i will never forgive you..never!
if you are a hypocrite?, i will try not to care you...
if u disrespect me, i am gonna step you down right under my feet!

but but~
i dont know how many people out there are really true..cos i believe people i am always with might oso talk bad about me..
the world is never true...
people are so fake!

okays~ enough of depressing..
gonna post SM Town Concer pics later!!
cyas!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.