RELAXINGGG~

by - Thursday, May 01, 2008

yo everybody!

i was too lazy to blog yesterday and i apologise for that. hahhas!

firstly, i wanna wish someone a happy belated bdae!!
MR TANG!! HAPPY --ST BDAE!!

LOLS!
i did not know yesterday was his bdae until the boys started singing bdae song. hahahas!!

school yesterday was soso.. i had headache in the afternoon. ya~ bad weather causing me not recovering from my sick for 2 weeks! hahahas~ i passed my poa test... gonna start on revision next week. EM, mrs thang will be back i think june? heard from friends... that's good! cos i prefer her..no offence to mr ng lars.. he's good too! hahahas~ i slept during dnt period becos i was not taking it... i wish to go home but i have EL test.. sicko rite? so, EL test started at 3pm in the school hall. was sleepy...once i read the first passage, i wanna close my eyes. i dont understand! hahahas~ went home after that.

today is a relaxing day for me! becos it's a public holiday..okay~ im lame! hahahas!
meeting the girls later for shopping. yes! and i hope to find the things i want. and i gonna save up for online shopping again. cos the bags, clothes and heels..ohmy!! ohya~ i wanna search for a heel...let me see whether i can find my ideal heel later on streets. yes!!
cant blame me~ i have my own style! hahahas~ little reminder, trendy style now is on 60s, 70s, 80s style. hahahas~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.