FREE MIND!

by - Wednesday, May 07, 2008

so sad~ i am not feeling well now. damn giddy..my throat hurts! WTH! i thought i was recovering but now.. it seems not. hahaas! it alright! i will take care of myself!

school ended late for me today again.. tomorrow suppose to come home early..but i have meeting. hahahas! abit sucks! becos i wanna rest! hees~

school has been very very busy for me.. and my friends too. the slacker me, actually studied for tests and treat school work so importantly. i realise what is in my mind now is study! i am so relieved...becos even though i am stress by books...however, the feeling is good. cos besides study, there is nothing else. i see a change in me!! time is running up!
peepo! pls study kies? for your future!

rmb~ do not regret!!

thanks grandpapas!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.