by - Saturday, May 24, 2008

hellos!

im finally back!
sorry for not updating...have been staying in school late almost everyday this week. thus, i am now feeling so sleepy.

alright...to be frank, i could not remember what i did during the past few days except more chinese. hehs!

i had my EL oral prelim on tuesday. im quite satisfied with myself. i think this is the first time my hands were not that cold. LOLS! thursday, got called up during morning assembly. shiting and i exceeded 20 demerit points. and we were like 'HUH?!' so went to look for mrs lee during recess. end up, there's something wrong with our cca attendance. WTH~ we were quite pissed. therefore, my mood for that day was terrible. hehs!

yesterday, stayed in school till 8pm. WOW! however, i had moodswings. and i apologised to people who were affected. MIANHAE!

today, lesson started an hour early. i was late..and kind jalyn waited for me at the gate! thankyou! some people were even later! hahas~ went in just nice...mr tang about to start his topic. had a 20min break after first topic...so ate my biscuit. finished the 3rd topic..and we went home. bought bread home for lunch. and home was a little disaster this afternoon. quarrelled with my bloody sister. a little regret for treating her so well. it's true i have nasty temper.. but her attitude sucks like crazy kies? so proud!

okay.. i may shift my news blog to here..cos handling many blogs alone is abit tiring..unless someone wanna help me out! can mail me if you wanna help me on my news blog...mostly updating on kpop...

new spree is up! CLICK HERE!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.