OMG!

by - Monday, May 12, 2008

hellos!
checking on suppliers for new spree..
that supplier still dont wanna reply.. im running out of patience... fishball man!

alright~ sch was soso...
mr singh is back! yay!
hahahs~ my idol! hahahas~ EL, quite boring.. hahas! i forgot to do my homework. :p
egeog was okay.. did my work..and got back my test! guess how much i score!! 11/12!! ohmy! first time okay! hees~ poa, hmm..revised on COE..haiyo! im so confused!
assembly was okok.. i hate people who does not have conscience. omfg! some of them could actually laughed at the disabled ballerinas...shoot them off! i despise this kind of people.. or should i say they does not even exist in my eyes. SHOO! so sickening! CE, did group work.lunch went out to eat..then i went home!

yaya~ gonna go off now!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.