HAPPY MMUMMY DAY!

by - Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

yo! im here!
weekends study isnt a fruitful one for me. i realised my eng homework are not with me. feel so shity right now! i only get to do my accounts...i said i wanna do chem..however, i did not. i wanna skip school tomorrow. rahh~ am not feeling very well these few days. cough visited me again. yes! i am coughing as if im dying. LOLS! hate it!

oh well...
celebrated mother's day with my family. went changi..becos the fathers wanna eat curry fish head. hahahas! all cousins paid for the meal. alaf with erjie.. took pics.. will upload when im free again. hahas!

alright! gonna eat my medicine and sleep ler!

oh ya!
my hubbies' concert in taiwan was a success!!!
TVXQ forever! i LOVE you!
i can feel junsu.. hahahas!
goodnight!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.