by - Monday, January 08, 2007

sorry~ din blog ytd cos im tired. hehs~

woke up early and my charger was not wrking. rahh!!! met GFs in the afternoon. went town...we had our lunch 1st den headed to fareast. shopped ard... fiona bought a few things i tink... i saw many nice clothes!! but i have no $$..waiting fer my pay lars. liping and tingwei came to meet us. we den went to vivo. went to starhub to change my charger... took pics with audrey. went missha. den ahhui jiejie and frens came. say gudbye to GFs cos dey went home. went fer dinner... din eat much... walked ard, den sat dwn and view the scenery... was telling each other abt our childhood memories.. hahahas!! home den... so tired..

one of my relative had passed away.. hmm.. altho not close but still link to me. =(( dinner with family tday!!!

TO Peggie:
i saw ur post. u're welcome.. hahahas!! play more if u wan.. hahahas!! take care ya? loves..

TO GFs:
i enjoyed myself ytd with u guys.. hope all of u too. shall go shopping together another time alrite? loves.

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.