by - Tuesday, January 09, 2007

back frm sch. nt really happy...cos of something! damn u okay?

emath lesson tday was fun.. hahahas!! but dere's hwk and i understand most of it. gud fer me~ chinese was abit boring.. recess with GFs... i din spend much time with dem tday lars.. miss dem!!! rahh~ dey havin lesson till 3.30... i ended at 2.30 so had to go home myself. =((

to dat particuar person... come on lars~ act like a sec 5 student can? so wad im small in size, retained a year.. did i affect ur life? no rite? if yes, den i shall thank you cos i din noe i can so affective. and pls, i dn noe u well... so dn touch me! damn bastard! do u own dat class... no rite? so shut ur big fat bloody gap up. u forced me to write these things... so even it's my fault, i will nt apologise.. u have fault too. u have pride so do i. stop all ur nonsense and grow up. ur actions are worst than mine. so dn comment/insult me when u are one too...

WTH~ this kinda person might as well go extinct in this world. go round bullying pple who are smaller size or their pains. pls lars~ next time dn let me noe u fall cos i will go in front of u and laugh real loud than my normal laughter!! understand? okays... shant say so much alr.. gonna get on my assignments!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.