by - Thursday, January 25, 2007

hellos!!

i feel stressful these few daes but GFs had really cheer me up. loves! shant blog abt ytd cos ive forgotten some of it alr..

tday! i was almost late fer sch. i ran in to the sch hearing mr chia shouted 'HURRY UP!'..LOLS!! stupid bus~ waited like 15 min or more..*grumble* math was fine..poa, taken back my test. i did well.. was hopin fer a fail actually..hahahas~ i will wrk harder!! geog tday was funny. sarah, regionald, chee heng and me kept laughin.. mrs wong is funny lars!! recess, GFs!!! i dropped my tofu.. hahahas~ aft recess, continued with geog. den cme... we were on a new topic which was 'marriage'.hahahas~ too early fer us. LOLS~ aft sch, went to find GFs. but dey had poa remedial. i sat behind their class. aft class, went canteen fer lunch. 3pm, we went dwn fer total defence thingy. interestin..ya? went home aft dat...

WOW~ i realise dat my tag board has a new visitor.. byebye went off and nw hihi came!! =D
1stly, i would lik to say a HELLO to HIHI!! =D

well, HIHI~ i guess u nva read my last entry.. or u actualy wear specs and even mayb ur english fail. =(( or ur understandin abit low?? hahahas~ omg!! 1st the pics made someone's eyes hurt..now it made someone puke!!! INTERESTING~ HIHI!!! did u see the doctor already??? if haven, do it fast!! did u ate sth wrong?? or did u do sth wrong and dats y god is punishing u?? did u say sth wrong so u puke?? i pity u....=(( *worry* oh ya... dont interfere my life.. i tink im mature enough to tink.. im really nice and really accept byebye and ur comments.. ive alwaes ask readers to leave their comments dwn...so dat i can do sth. is it a crime? hmm~ btw... y u are called HIHI?? ur nickname or real name?? is real name rite???!!! i noe dat~ cos those hu tag my board left their names and even dey din.. those are nicks dat i noe hu are dey.. but ur nick abit weird lehs..i nva seen it appearin in my tags b4.. let's be fren?? ask my GFs!! i treat frens veh gud.. and 'frens' gud too!! =)) dn doubt me lars~ im really nice in person. u made me sad by sayin im nt nice.. i will get furious abt it de hors!! END!

hahaha~ come on lars~ byebye and hihi shld get a life!! hahaas~ ask me to get a life. dey din noe dat some pple are laughin at dem.. grow up~ my dears!!! it's nt a wonderful thing by doin this..oh i noe!!! dey wan to get notice and gain popularity!!! *nod head* yayaya~ agree? phew~ this is a waste of ur time.. spent ur time on sth more meaningful than goin ard lookin at pple's blog and den get urself into trouble.. nt worth it. if u dn wan ur life..den go d-e!! understand? hais~ =D

6 more days to bdae!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.