by - Wednesday, January 31, 2007

HAPPY BDAE TO ME!!!

sth unpleasant did happen. it's still hard fer me to believe dem~ dey said someone really hate me to the core asked dem to do dat to me. i dn really believe. i dislike her to say dat plus it's none of her business. no matter wad, the 6 of us will nt be affected. she is tryin to break us up!!! it's so obvious. 1st time in my sch life..ive actually hit someone. but dey started it 1st.. nt us. fiona, dn get affected okay? LOVES!!!

wanna thankies 409!! thks so much..i went back to class crying and everyone was shocked. sry fer dat!!! 409 cheered me up. dey sang bdae song fer me at the chemistry lab!! hahahas~ got to blew candle.. i almost cried when dey do this.. ahh!! loves!!

next is sarah!! thks fer ur muffins!!! <3

lastly!!!! GFS!!!! *scream*
dey got me Mickey ICE-CREAM cake!!!!!!!!!! hahahas~ photo frame and mickey soft toy frm dem!! thks audrey and ..... fer the hardwrk!!!


I LOVE EVERYONE!!!

THKS U FER GIVING ME NICE ENDING!!

THKS MY 2 GRANDPA!!
i noe u have been up dere lookin after me... i noe u are upset when those pple are hurtung me. i noe u are proud of me to be brave... i will grow~ i will upset the both of u. lookin at the sky tday tokin to u... i noe u heard me. dats y im able to stand up during jus nw. pls bless those pple hu really nid hlp and pls giv those hu really nid to change hlp too!!! i love grandpa foreva!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.