by - Monday, January 29, 2007

hello!!!

now i will have some privacy. hahhas~ nt im afraid of those idiots..is jus im bored with my url and tryin to make peace in my blog. hahs~

ytd, i have my audition. it went smoothly...i din 4get my lyrics. the judges were all gals and dey are koreans. it's only at my turn dat dey asked everyone to hold the mic to sing. hahahas~ cos im short. =(( nvm lars... the audition was a fast one. i heard dat dey din hold anyone back..and it says dat will call us individually if we are shortlisted. i find ytd's audition a lucky one. cos malaysia's audition and it's tday.. the judges were 2 koreans and lee weisong.. hees!!!

went fer bbq ytd too. hmm... had some fun ovr dere. ate nt much..felt moody actually. shant elaborate much.

well, i dn noe isit becos of past incidents dat makes me becomes so suspicious on everything. i became veh sensitive nw... why isit so? stress?? part of it.. dats why i get agitated easily these few days. everything seems to be so fragile to me nw. especially my heart.. it hurts every nw and den. i hate dem so much... i told mummy abt it. she said dey are jus jealous of me cos i got wonderful frens and happy lifestyle. ya~ to me, dey are jus dirty dust flying ard the air and try to stick on me. but wad did dey get? i will jus smack those dust away and let it get out of my body. i despise those dust...so sickening~ tryin to act as if u are above me? pls~ back off!! u are nt fit to challenge me. u are far behind frm me. be it ur outlook, ur fashion sense, ur hairstyle..ur wadeva~ u are nt fit to compare with me. AND U!!! tink hu u are?? uh? pls~ u have a boyfren hu really loves u. stop bein so seducing and seduce other boys. so dirty~

honestly, i do feel a little angry with u. it's nt dat im angry becos u din tell me. i admit everyone has secret in dem dat dey will nva reveal. frm ytd, i have a thot.. am i ur best fren since sec 2? mayb fer u nt.. but fer me.. it's a yes. nvm~ shall stay positive. i nid to move on even if i hav no frens. rite?

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.