by - Monday, January 08, 2007

okays, gonna make a fast one cos im really nt feeling well now.

stayed at home till evening. went to potong pasir with family. erjie's family were late..hahahas!! daddy likes the song 'snow dream' by SM Town. hees~ he saw the m/v sometimes on tv. started to order our food. i din eat much cos of my stomach. so sweet of my sis to hlp me with the crabs.. she peeled fer me!! hahas~ after eating, chatting session. so funny lars~ all jokes. before i 4get to mention. I SAW SHOOTING STAR!!!! this is real..im nt lying. my family all saw it. it was nice and pretty!! i wun 4get dat moment. the onli regret was dat i din make a wish... it was too late. hahhas~ but nvm..im already happy to see shooting star... =))

WTH~ i hope my stomachache will stop.. came home and vomitted. rahh!!! hate it... wad happened to me??

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.