by - Wednesday, January 10, 2007

im cryin rite now... no matter how hard i wrk/study, no one noes.. dey scold me fer nth.. im jus tryin to tell dem and guess wad, dey yelled at me. wads wrong with dem?? now, dey are sayin dat i have sth wrong with my attitude.. during thses yrs, ive tried to change fer the gud..ive tried alot. why cannt dey see my change? why? pretend to hear nth, pretend to be ignorant.. can i giv up on everything? i din say i did nth wrong. i am very tired...have been telling myself since i'd noe ive retained dat i will be wrkin veh hard and try to tell my family members dat i can do it. i noe ive failed in many ways but till nw im still trying.. but onli dey say are my attitude sux when im jus telling dem sth dat im nt sure or sure.. i get reprimanded. dey said im rude.. ya, i noe im rude sometimes but why do i alwaes get scoldings so much when i onli made a small mistake. isit becos im stupid? i hate everyone, everything.. hate the world.. hate god to create me. why created me to let me be so useless..why bring me to the world and let me get scolded umpteen times. i really hate it! can all this stop? can i really giv up? jus cut my throat if u dn wanna hear my voice... can anyone hlp me with this? everything i do, no one appreciate, no one even wan to see abit of it, no one even cares. why do i hav to do so much?? i felt im jus a jinxin my family~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.