by - Saturday, January 13, 2007

im gonna have a guilty weekend. hais~ jus 4giv me?? i really dn noe wad happened lars... =((

sch tday was okay...pe, mr ho's mood was abit not stable.. hahas~ the other subs were okays.. fun? after sch, went hg mall with GFs. yes! the 6 of us are all dere.. hahas~ and some of us can say suay? 1st, me! the bus 'kiap' my bag!! and dat driver refused to open the door fer me. instead, he asked me to wait till the next bus stop..by den, my bag was wet! fiona's umbrella spoilt but it was alrite jus nw. liping spilled 2 cups of pepsi. but im really damn unlucky this week. many unpleasant thing happened. 4get all abt it!! hahahas~ we went to the library.. dere's this little gal, she's damn funny alrite? and and!! she's a attention seeker. hahahas~ walked ard.. saw mrs ng. den home.. might be goin out with GFs again tmr.. i nid to buy present and things!

overall, it's really a unhappy week fer me.. too much happenings.

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.