by - Monday, January 22, 2007

gud morning!! early rite?
hahahas~

im here mainly is to blog abt ytd..and oso post pics..

waited fer rongyi's call and went CP to meet her, peggie and audrey. the 4 of us went PS to eat. we talked abt some stuff. hahahas~ sometimes it's gud to gossip becos u can release stress. hees~ peggie told audrey abt next sat thingy..makin me so paiseh..hahahas~ we walked ard.. went DAISO. bought 2 nail art and a notebk. hahahas~ den we went to meet up with fiona and liping. dat rongyi was actin lik a fool. kept shooting pics..DOTS! went bugis... shopped fer my eyeliner pencil..and bought my red nail polish. hees~ GFs were all making up..so funny lars. proceeded to ICON. bought my fone adapter and casing. the guy was friendly..he hlped me with everything.. cos im a fone idiot..hahahas!!! it's cheap alrite... less than $10. wanna thks erjie's fren fer telling me the place. =D den GFs were trying on some tops i tink.. rongyi really looked funny in it. i noe the design is nice... but.. rongyi.. hahahahas~ everyone burst into laughters. LOLS!! walked to bugis street aft dat. only liping and fiona bought things.. the rest jus walked ard.. hehs!! den liping and fiona went off to amk. left peggie, rongyi, audrey and me. had my dinner at MOS.. accompanied dem to youji duck rice shop.. hahahas~ back to bugis junction, walked awhile and home. in the train, dere was 2 indian women. i was takin a pic of rongyi and u noe wad? the indian lady who sat beside rongyi said "y u take pic of me?" i was like... omg! im nt takin pic of u. and i wouldnt wan to spoil my fone. i told rongyi.. since when i wan to take a pic of her.. WTH~ wad a shameless lady ive met. rongyi and i just kept laughin and laughin. hahahas~
dats my day with GFs!!! FUN!

this is wad i mean frens! althou we have lotsa conflict in the past.. and nevertheless, i event tot of being very gud frens with dem or becum a clique. i tot i have lost every frens except rongyi. but reality prove me wrong. i hate myself fer tinkin to negatively..i promise i will nt anymore. i will nva noe wad the future will goin to be.. but i noe the 5 of dem were the onli ones who hasnt left me. i love dem.. i hate hypocrite. yucks alrite?? damn disgusting.. whenever i see dem, my heart feels terrible...nt becos my heart pain or wad.. it's becos their existence pollute my world alot. yucks! hahahas~

To cartoon:
can u pls take care of urself. hand cannt move alr... haiyo.. hahahas~ get well soon!!

To GFs:
peggie: stop makin fun of me.
fiona: u too. hahahas~
liping: ive nth to say abt u.. cos u are nice..hahahas!!!
audrey: hmm...u are cute! >.<
rongyi: my best fren since sec 2.. wahahaha~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.