by - Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR~2007!!!!

yep... wishes~ hope everyone will stay healthy, stay happy... and of cos start afresh new year!!!

hmm... went out with mummy tday. went vivo... many pple~ looked fer alvin korkor at starhub cos i wanna change fone. didnt get nokia 6288 instead i get z610... 1st time using sony fone... nt really use to it. i did nt get the pink one cos my panasonic was pink..shall change colour. BLACK! okay lars.. the black not bad.. WOW~ rhyme! hahahas~ shop ard... went foos republic to settle our dinner. dined with alvin korkor and erjie... erjie told me she saw jj lin woth his dancers.. *SCREAM* jj lin!! omg!!! no fate lars.. hahahas!! home den... sorry to chongiians~

hmm... it's 2007 now. a year had passed. many happenings~ tears and laughter. i still rmb in 2005 when i knew i was retained. i took quite some time to come over. 2006, im in a diff environment. my frens was separated frm me. i was alone... the days dat i hated my new class(310). the days i cant opened up my door fer dem.. but soon, i realised dey were a bunch of ignorant and young bros and sisters. ive accepted dem. but oso difted apart with my frens.. my heart hurts lotsa times till now. everything changed within a few months... exams came. i'd studied... pressure myself. altho results were abit dissapointed but it can say dat my ever best results. holidays arrived. chalets and schs during the 1st 3 weeks. den i started wrk. i went back to the place i once wrk 2 yrs ago. paper smell~ hahas!! one of dem hu didnt 4get me was cartoon. i msged her on the 1st day of wrk. she cant regconised me... hahas!! cos ive changed alot. den my best fren, rongyi, came to wrk with me too. i get to noe many frens den. part timers and full timers... i wrk about a mth more... feel abit unwilling to leave. i like the place... so relaxing altho wrkin is tiring. hahas~ u will nva know how i feel. i love KHL~ now 2007, 2 more days and sch starts... i dn hav the urge to go back. i dn noe why.. like wad ningsi said, this holiday was a very meaningful holiday to me. i rather time stop at this moment than carry on. but i cant control time... it moving every second... my 2006 has ended~

of cos, i din 4get my chongiians!!! sorry i cant go with u guys.. we'll meet up another day alrite??

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.