by - Wednesday, January 03, 2007

hi.. 2nd day of 2007...

gonna stay at home tday.. pack my room! touch my hwk!! rahh~ slp early cos dere's sch tmr!!! WTH~ I HATE IT!!! =((

ytd, met rongyi at CP and we headed dwn to orchard to meet the rest. both of us were late fer 15 mins.. hahahas!! we walked dwn to cine cos jiejie dey all were hungry. after eating, we went kbox. yep.. sang till 9pm.. sang many many songs.. hahahs!! ahming korkor and xiaoxiong korkor sang veh little.. and most of us dn even noe the song or heard b4.. hahahas!!! 9pm, jiejie wanna play pool.. oh ya, 4get to say, hongyie and auntie iris joined us in the middle of kbox.. hahahs~ rongyi, wendy, serene, auntie iris and i din play at all cos we dn noe.. fengzhen jiejie left us 1st. and and!!! korean guys!!! both of dem were cute!! hahahas~ of cos, frens made fun of me. im so paiseh!! lalala~ my idle husband okays!! hahahas~ not to mention the toilet!! so eerie~ omg!! scary~ shant elaborate much on it. reached home ard 12? yups... last day of seeing dem.. i really wan to go back.. hahahas~

ytd my resolution, i 4get to mention my GFs!! yesh!! i hope no matter wad ive done wrong in the past, all of u could 4get and 4giv.. hees!! jus hope dat we cn start anew... clear away all hatred and unhappiness... smile more.. those hu had driften away, comes back. frm the bottom of my heart, one of my birthday wish.. jus hope it will cum true. if nt..............................

*grumble* sch tmr!!!
HATE!! HATE!! HATE!! HATE!! HATE!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.