by - Sunday, January 14, 2007

NEW BLOGSKIN OF THE YEAR!!!

i spent tha whole day to make this..hehs~ i hope it's okays...

GFs date was cancelled and fiona, i promise to go shopping with u next week... okay? hope the 6 of us can make it. =D stayed at home whole day, went to buy daddy's present with mummy..den i went home myself. gonna sneak in to my parents' room to place daddy's present. hehe~ but im still mad at him...=p

being betrayed is normal fer me now. i dn feel anything at all..jus dn step on my tail if not i wil BITE. my hint~ hehs!! i can be nasty too.

okays.. hmm... new skin but no song cos the site fer my code is dwn fer some reason. i tink repairing. gonna intro Battle's song. yups, a new boyband.. shinhwa's junior. dey are veh young. youngest is jus older than me by one yr..

heard frm sarah dat our class is changin.. dn noe yet..let's wait fer monday~ but i like the environment of my current classrm. to me, i tink it's a good learning place fer me. altho it's really at a veh corner of the sch but i still like it. but if will to change class den i have no choice. it's nearer to GFs class cos it's jus above dem. hahahas~ good and bad lars.. =P

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.