by - Saturday, January 20, 2007

sch tday was okay. happy? fun? abit lars...

chinese, quite boring lars.. hahahas~ every lesson is like dat. pe, teary.. okays lars.. not really dat boring. physics, wasnt really payin attention. was readin newspaper cos got rain, super junior and DBSG!! still have others..like SG Wannabe, Lee Hyori and Chae Yeon. yups!! SG's music industry should recommend more k-musics.. it's really difficult to fine korean musics in SG. rahh~ recess, waited fer GFs outside their class. but walked off 1st cos their tcher was stil naggin at dem. lucky i went dwn 1st cos the queue was alr veh long. hahahas~ mr singh knocked into me!!! so bad of him.. hahaha~ chem, sians... i can catch up with mrs raj but i kept wander off elsewhere.. aiish~ after sch, went to look fer GFs again. samuel was irritating.. he shot me with a rubber band..it bounces off my head and he kept laughin... and is LOLS!! is dat funny? hahahas~ jus fer laugh lars.. sick! went coffee shop outside sch with GFs. liping and audrey went home. so left fiona, peggie, rongyi and me. hahahas~ chit chat and laughings!! haahahs~ crazy!! yups.. we like being crazy~ aft dat, went back to sch with fiona. went to her class... waited fer liping. she came, took my bag and left fer npcc. abit boring lars... but was given things to do. 3 of us, bibi, liping and i were hlpin to wrap the attendance bk. and many funny things happened. den we were being released.. fiona found us.. we walked ard tgt. den dey forced me to say out sth.. i refused so asked dem to call my dear rongyi. ahhahas~ dey knew and fiona came chasing after me. nanny nanny poo poo~ u cannt catch me!! hahahas~ yups..she cant catch me.hahahas~ i was veh tired lars.. running ard.. den stopped. dey questioned me..i tink i have been sayin 'i dn noe'. hahahas~ sry gals~ im nt dat striaght forward so forgiv with my 'i dn noe'. hees~ went home after dat with liping. fiona went on diff route with us.

To GFs:
dn make fun of me tmr...hahahas~
cyas~

Bi's in SG!!! i couldnt go to his concert lars.. wad a rare chance dat a korean star came to SG. 1st was BoA in a few years ago.. den last was Shinhwa.. now Bi. when will it be DBSG!!! if dey cum, i tink most of u wun be seeing me in sch.. hahahas~ oops! tchers dn kill me when u see dis. it's really a rare chance lars!!! hahahas~ JYP Entertainment is holding a audition. intersted may check JYP's webby. dere are many types of audition.

pursuing my dream is my wish.
i hope to win.. to fulfill..
so i will cherish every chance i have.
god bless.

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.