WELCOME TO MY NEW LAYOUT!

by - Friday, May 08, 2009

the LOVE box is still under construction. hehe!
the rest, just find out urself by clicking I, <3, KPOP, MUSIC:)

gonna sleep after i blog cos i have to wake up early.

now it proves me right that i am wrong to organise this silly thing. it makes me feel so dumb. hahs!
now, i dont even noe why in the first place, i am so happy to actually wanna have a class gathering. hahs! guess, this shall me my first and last time organising sucha gathering.
LOLS! trying to look on the bright in wadever i do, alright alright.... i am too naive? too stupid? i think so...
so in future, i will not spend my precious time contacting everybody, bothering chiheng to help me out anymore. if u wan gathering, plan urself...contact me for confirmation. that's all.
me, shall not be the organiser for anything.

okay....im not angry just upset:(
im wasting my time.
am glad for people who are going.
am scolding myself for being foolish.
i could work this weekend if i never plan this...or spend more time on my books and projects.
hahs!
foolish gal.

happy thing...
SUJU win #1 on Music Bank again!
EverLasting Friend!

boyfriend, u should be happy already?
smile lots lots....
dont ever feel like stopping!
u will upset many.
:)

i wanna disappear for awhile...
just awhile, to get my thoughts right.

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.