by - Wednesday, May 27, 2009

nothing much today.
stayed back in sch for engfund. finally clear all my doubts. i can do my engfund liaos! haha~
now aiming to pass well. dont wanna get scolded from CP. hahaha~ he's upset with our quiz results. haha!
engfund lab test today. i did the circuits correctly:D so happy~ but my LED spoil:( so i thought i do wrongly..DOTS! thanks to tutor! hahaha~
thanks my classmates too. they actually help me in some ways! LOLS!

im bloggin so short becos im half way through my assignment. it's essay questions!!!!
reading through the business fund textbook...i am tired! BRAIN DEAD!
report not done. sucks man!
gonna chiong liaos!
but i wanna sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

product training tmr~

off now!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.