It's Thursday!

by - Thursday, May 14, 2009

hello!

long day today....
had my tests... LOLS!
tink i will fail emaths! hahaha~
expected.
busfund was okay..and also effcom. haha!
busfund lab today was fun! teacher left early cos he is not feeling well.
split work among my group. thanks lijia for thinking so much. hehs!
we log in to FB and laugh at our unglam pics... hahaha!
classmates took pics... haha!
so cute!
gonna get a warning letter cos my wrtoral and effcom teacher mixed up the attendance. LOLS!
my cp even told me.

after sch, went office to take demos... den went back to sk.
went cousin's house first.... finally get to see my baobeis!!!!
anjing so adorable. she missed me! xianfei forgotten my name. i think he said dat on purpose. so bad!
went cp for dinner with supper gang! hahaha~
home den...
jasmine! when angel and demon?!!
haha~

okay...u guys are vey funny lars...
me not small girl anymore... i know what's right and what's wrong..
i noe wad u guys mean...but i noe wad to do myself.
im not a brainless person. haha~
the way u all did, makes me think that i have no freedom to make frens or have my decisions.
im 19 already, for god sake.
hais.... i hate the feeling that people still treat like an ignorant gal.
if u noe me well, u will noe dat i actually tink alot...
haiyo~~~~~

sch tmr...
work change to toa payoh hub roadshow.

i dont wanna keep my emotions...
just wanna be frank.

off now!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.