by - Tuesday, May 05, 2009

hello!

couldnt wake up today..LOLS! feel like sleeping...
my mummy really funny. she forced me to eat medicine which will cause me drowsy.
so i went to sch feeling super drowsy. like floating to heaven..LOLS!
super cannot tahan. kept falling asleep. didnt talk alot cos i am not well. hahaha~
sch ended at 5pm.
bump into chun...so went to meet cousin and rest.
congrats wende! LOLS! i know u are happy! hahaha~
home after that....
stupid jam!

not going school tmr...
tink shld rest... if not, suay suay they scan me and ask me to go home. LOLS!
might as well just stay home right?
cos of that swine flu...my weird neighbours thought as if i got that virus. pls lars~ i never go mexico..neither do my family members. they super weird de lehs...
even if u never fall sick...dey still wont take the same lift with other people. super anti-social.
xxx better lars! fishball!
u better dont fall sick...if not, im sure to let u paiseh in public.
fuking peepo!

in other words, i fall sick at the wrong time lars.
however, gonna chiong my projects tmr!!!

i wanna say thank you to you:)

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.