WAHAHAHA!

by - Tuesday, May 26, 2009

school today is fun!
i had my wrtoral presentation...like finally! hahaha~
was super nervous dat yeechin said my voice trembled. LOLS!
i even said 'WHATEVER~' lohs!
hahaha~

busfund lecture. again, thanks to lijia..i noe what the crap the lecturer is talking about.
hahah~
emaths lecture was fun!
we were playing with yishan's webcam!
werent paying attention lohs! hahaha~
below is what we have done!

lols!

-.-

HELLO!

last 2 pics are taken during engfund tutorial. hahah~

engfund tutor is abit fierce today. hahaha~
failed my engfund quiz. hahaha!
wth~ studied and yet fail. super demoralised!
BUT! gonna chiong for term test:)

now, me gonna go study! yes!
imma good gal yo~

ohya~ chatting with my sotong now on msn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i miss her like HELLL!!!!
finally see her online!!
hehehehe~
thanks sotong~ for listening to me again! haha!

ciaos!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.