by - Wednesday, May 13, 2009

hoho!
me here again.....

i gonna be a little happy after tmr cos many tests down. hahaha~ crazy!
who like tests? siao lors!

anyways, just revised on engmaths...hehe! i hope i will do well:D

oh...updates...

past 2 days was....hmmm....GREAT! haha~

monday, i went to sch myself.
bus was not crowded...so peaceful nehs...LOLS!
oh!!! and my engdraw! gonna compliment myself..i was quite quiet that day lohs.
didnt go round asking dat much. managed to figure the idiotic drawing myself...and asked frens for assurance.. hehs! aiya~ just totally satisfied with my drawing:)
after sch, went chun's chalet. borrowed somebody's mac to complete my speech outline. and i finished! hahaha~ cos no one disturb lars...dey were like playing mahjong..hahaha!
bbq was fun. get to know some people......home at 11 with jas and frens.

tuesday, sch myself again. haha~
eng fund tutorial is good. cos i get to understand wad the teacher is talking about. LOLS!
and thanks to lijia too, for explaining to me:)
after sch, went to chalet again. LOLS!
and frens were funny. they called one by one.
when i just boarded 89 not long.... chun called...asking me where am i..so i told him me reaching..
after he hung up, wende called. asking me where am i. told him i reaching!!!! ok..cos i thought he was with chun and dey called one by one. but turn up he's at sch.. LOLS! anyways, dey are funny.
cos if chun called earlier, den dey will come pick me up.
if wende called earlier, i may meet up with him in sch and go tgt. LOLS!
anyhows, i ate lot...laugh lot. haha~
home early:)

today...sch was fun!
bus super packed!!!!! wth~
engfund lab...i almost gave up doing dat irritating experiment.. LOLS!
but lijia came to my rescue:D thankyou once again!
know abit here and there. slove the expression. and thanks to shihan's help also. haha! i thought he was fooling... haha!
took pics of my classmates.
well, i get along well with everyone!!
love my class... hehs!
had emathslsp...wth! i dont noe wad to say...haha!
went off early.
home den....

gonna go read on busfund lohs!!!!
supper gang~ tmr dinner tgt?????????????

oh...working at westmall gforce roadshow this weekend. westmallll againnnn!
haiyo!
hahaha~

byebye!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.