SUNDAY!!

by - Sunday, August 05, 2007

yoyo!!
mummy is cooking lunch for me now. hehs!! <33

woke up damn early today. actually i woke up to pee and wanting to go back to sleep. however, the phone rang! and next, mummy came to my room asking me whether i wanna join uncle and aunt for breakfast. so since i've already wake up, i shall go for breakfast. bathed and waited for uncle to call. he drove us to Tampines for breakfast.. chit chatted, then drove erjie and alvin korkor to work. next, uncle drove us to Loyang Dua Bei Gong, a temple.. so i paid $2 to buy the joss sticks and everything. there's lots of people over there. and i was praying with my heart, some inconsiderate people knocked me and stood in front of me. in a way, they distracted me. cant u see i am praying!! WTH~ so kiasu lars!! typical SG-rean. after that, uncle drove us back to CP cos mummy needs to buy food for my sister. now slacking!!

WTH~ connection is bad and i cant watch SNSD's debut perf!! *CRY*
cant see Ft Island too!! *CRY*
freak!
i am creating Cyworld.. nothing to do.. hees!!
i think it's fun!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.