AM I STILL YOUR FRIEND?

by - Friday, August 03, 2007

just a simple reply...
if the answer is yes,
i will hit myself for thinking so much.
if the answer is no,
i will cry like a rushing water tap.
after that, everything will change even more.
i will disappear in their world.
why cant i have them for a few months
before they leave.
nothing can change their mind too.
aint i right?
but just a simple reply will do.
---------------------

hello~
i am waiting for next week!!
wed, going kgarden with classmates!! hees~
we may watch Jay Chou's movie too.
friday, going kgarden again with cat, sinmei.. hahhas!!
singing~ wow! have to protect my throat these few days. hahas!!
for mnet audition, i better not take part cos have to fly to LA. hahas!!

a little msg to fens out there!!
thank you for joking with me these few days.
small jokes, lame jokes really made me felt better.
really thank you!
esp. my granddaughters, pui bor, nai bor and my nu er in-law..
hahas~
my erzi coming back.. nuer must be happy! hahahas!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.