ON/OFF

by - Thursday, August 16, 2007

hellos dear!!
im here again!!

u must be wondering why on/off. okays~ so let me tell you the story.

i went to school like a zombie today. when having morning assembly, most of the time i was staring into space. went back to class, i was rushing my POA homework and was damn alert. after doing my homework, i was damn tired. next, walked down to the conference room with my classmates and i was half dead. hahaas~ i sat on the sofa looking as if im dying soon. lesson starts and i regained my energy. hahahas~ weird right?

after school, walked to HG Mall with sarah and charmaine. had our lunch and met up with joanne, weiting, shiting, chaywei and adeline. they had their western food..alaf-ing over there. after that, we went to the cute cute shop that charmaine and saran introduced. bought many mickey thingy. i bought a water bottle, a watch and a writing pad. oh ya~ adeline and i bought the same watch..hahahas!! plus!! all of us bought the same handphone accessories. 8 of us used the same. hahahas~ so nice!! mickey!! supposed to go back to school for night study but i was looking and feeling damn tired so decided to go home. took mrt with adeline... =)

that's my day! i love today although it's tiring!
<3
thanks gals~

btw, my blog song changed!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.