朋友, 姐妹, 老婆

by - Sunday, August 12, 2007

hees~
sorry my dear..for not blogging yesterday. i slacked the whole doing only a page of math. hahas~ shoot me!!! was watching X-Family and tv. i think mummy gonna freak out soon...as i keep on not studying. hees~ sister bought something from IT Fair... she has a lot of money.. hahahas!! unlike me, so poor!! hahas~ no lars... she spent alot and ask for money alot too.. i dont!! =p

okays, dear must be thinking what has my post be link to my title right? no lars.. cos i was listening to S.H.E's 老婆 just now. whenever i heard the chorus, i will think alot.. hahaha!! it's about friendship lars.. thanks to this song and most of S.H.E songs for curing me..by not thinking too much.. afterall, i think my friends regardless of those who betrayed me, made use of me or even hate me now... they had done their part as my friend in the past. i must still thank them right? hees~

i will blog again.. see first!!
bye my dear~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.