MY HUSBAND!

by - Thursday, August 30, 2007

pic credit: LOVEFT-I Forum.

hees!! jaejin updated his dairy! so cute!!
he and his group are working hard to get 100 000 fans..
and im working hard to get good results!! we shall work hard!!
this is a translation to his dairy!!
-------------------
2007.08.27
I'm so bored!!! kekekeSo, I decided to come here on net world...!
Oh Gosh!!!! We've already 57,000 fans!!!!
I belive we can yeah get the 100,000 fans!!!!
kekeke, however thank you guys a lot for this
And if we really do hold a live concert, I have confidence that all us can work so hard for that
And please, during it...
You guys will have to send lots of fans to register on the website okay?!!
:: JaeJin
Credits to: JaeJin website + [Luis ChangMin] @ LoveFT-I Forum (translation)
------------------
okay.. gonna go back to do my things for tcher's day! i still have a lot!!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.