HAPPY 500TH POST!!

by - Saturday, August 18, 2007

hahahas~ finally i reach the 5ooth post of my blog..
so let's celebrate!! hahahas~

sorry for not blogging yesterday. i went home straight away after school and met up with sin mei for movie at AMK Hub. we went in just nice..hahhas!! thumbs up for jay chou!! he's really good. i mean the movie. wonder how can he wrote/thought such a complicated secret. hahahs~
after that, walked around and home. saw TVXQ's Summer Dream's MV at JKPOP.. hees~ HIGH!

today, later going bishan with mummy to get my bag. if there's time, maybe walk around and going bedok for dinner with family!!! hees~ somehow, i miss xianfei and anjing! hahahas~

received a message from a friend yesterday. she said she wanna let us know that true friendship never shatter easily.
my dear GFs, i always believe in that however, after so much, i somehow lose faith on friendship. how to say? i dont know whether i still believes in this. frankly speaking, i still do cherish every moments with my GFs. but the world is unfair. you will never get the same treatment in return, no matter how much u have put into this friendship. i do wish my GFs will contact me still after they graduated. last monday, when VP made an announcement for them to go to the hall for their results, i was nervous and scared too. seeing everyone of them so nervous and afraid..i prayed very hard for them to get good results. now i think, am i being nosy? hah! some of u may think im bull-shitting.. no im not! i dont mind rumors went around saying nasty things about me..however, i hate those who tried to break my friendship between my GFs. if u wanna make friends, just go ahead but not spoiling people's relationships. dont use lowdown methods. i do hate it! my family always comes first. next, it will be friendship.
alright, after so much sayings, i still do wish that in this world, i couls find a real, true, upright humans as my friends.=D

cyas dear~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.