by - Thursday, August 23, 2007

dear~
i know u will be glad when u hear that im okay now...
hahahs~
but sad to say, i think there's something wrong with my spacebar!! ahahas~ so now, i have to treat my notebook nicely before it spoil even faster..hahahas!!

gonna resume doing of math after i blog. seems like most people around me are not feeling good these few days. can see~ hahahas!! nevertheless, i still want everyone to be happy. although after reading yesterday's post, u might think im ruthless of saying those words.. i mean what i said. and~ i will live even more happier! =D im not that petty but just sick and tired of it. further more, that post of yours make it sounds like it's our fault. =D

well, i do not know what the teacher told all of u, but i use my eyes to see things. i know what treatment i get... hahahs!!

oh my~ these few days, my entries are so so emo! hahaas~ yups! ive been thinking alot lately. my sweet apple know it. hahahas~ cos we experienced the same thing/feeling lately.

dear! pls be happy!
hees~
after looking at junsu and jaejin, i feel much more better!!! =D

i miss GFs!!
=(

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.