GOOD DAY!!

by - Monday, August 06, 2007

school today was fine.
recently when i see her, i feel angry. hahahas~ dont know why!

oh ya~ my son is back from Korea!! my Jaejin and Junsu!! hahhas~
lesson was okay but i have no mood to study today. assembly, we went com lab and we started surfing the net. but i did check out what jobs i want in future. Translator unless i cant fulfill my dream!! =D mrs thang cancelled math lesson today cos someone took our chairs and we wasted alot of time so she said she will use tomorrow's extra lesson.

THANKS TO SARAH, CHARMAINE & JIAHAO!!!

sarah and charmaine bought things for me. so sweet of them. dont waste anymore money lars!! i feel so bad now...
jiahao bought minnie mouse's t-shirt for me from Korea!! it's nice.. i will wear it..son!!

and to weiting, my dear nuer..
pls take care of urself okay? if u still dont feel well, pls pls go to the doctor.
=D

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.