LOONG DAY~

by - Monday, January 28, 2008

hellos!

it was a long day today. air-con in the class made my eyes feel uncomfortable. maybe becos my contact lenses. english was okay. we went through compre together. geog, did questions on deforestation. poa~ amalgamation amkes me blur. hahahas~ totally lost. and test will be on wed. sucks man. recess, when i reached class not long, i checked my phone and realised chinying called me. so i read her sms and called her. ran down to look for her and siti. ying~ it's up to u to make the decision. future is yours. rmb~ you can try to change your future. :D assembly was boring. cme, talked on cny celeb stuff. 502 is so united. stayed back after school to help on dragon. but i did not do anything. however, during dnt, i helped to draw their mind-map. hahhas~ acceptable! LOLS! went home around 5+

monday and tuesday are forever tiring for me. looong day!

gonna do hwk liao!
goodnite~
2 more days oh!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.