TUESDAY!

by - Tuesday, January 08, 2008

hellos!
wo lai le! lols!

i did not blog yesterday because i had homework to do. bleh! school was fine yesterday, except it was abit long. after school, went CP with shiting and we waited for jiahao. printed some photos for my desk in class. LOLS! and we went to buy stuff for travel fair. i bought my water bottle too! hehes! went home after that..

today i woke up at 6am as usual. took the same bus as felicia and chaywei. read chinese book during reading period. reading is important oh! hahahas~ had chairman meeting... started with e-math. i was so happy that i solved the question correctly by myself. i self-praised myself and weiting knows. LOLS! so happy~ physics, we wasted like half an hour because mr tee wanted to collect his homework from us. i handed in without completing as i did not know how to do. hehs! at least i did the mind-map! poa, mrs tan was not in school again!! second day already! my A1! hahahas~ joanne bought nuggets for me so i stayed in class during recess. mrs thang said something about me that is right. im inflexible therefore, i need to put in double effort in my studies. EL, did compre with ms mazna..topic about courage. hahas~ the example was funny. MT, ms tee told us about the criteria. hoping for my A now. LOLS! 501 classroom is like a freezer. u cant survive without jacket. LOLS! lunch was next.. had yong tou fu. EG, mrs wong is a funny teacher. hahahas~ she has a rubber band on her hand and she asked for rubber band. when sherman noticed it, she said she did not see it. and sherman's reply was 'it sounds scary to me'. hahahas~

home after lessons. hees~

my class has a very good learning environment although it is small. tired now... gonna do my homework! byebye!

You May Also Like

1 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.