DISAPPOINTMENT

by - Thursday, January 24, 2008

annyoung!

i have no mood to blog.

in the morning, the class was trying to calm down by singing lots of cartoon songs. i laughed alot. i met liping ard 12pm for lunch. we chatted alot. it has been dont know how long since we last sit down and talk to each other. went back to sch and reported to the hall.

jump straight to my results. it sucks... my chinese was a B3 which was utterly disappointed. cos i out in lots of effort and had high expectations for chinese. i cried and tears were flowing like water tap. tears of disappointment. thanks mrs thang for the encouragement. she wrote to all of us. i am so thankful. thanks mstee for telling us that we are gonna get our As. thanks mrs wong who stood outside the hall and then, congrats me for passing my emath. although it was a C. thanks mr tang for telling that my hubbies wont like seeing me crying. thanks xiaoheng for sms me and asked me whether i am alright. u are a good VC. hahas~
i thank friends who hug me and stop me from crying.

i shall get my As.
502, we will get out As de!
jiayou!

mrs thang, i saw tears in your eyes when u are talking to us. i am sorry.. but i will try my best to get the best result for u! thankyou mrs thang! u are the one who make me pass my math which i have not since pri sch.

however, after thanking everyone, i still cant overcome that i cant meet my expectations. although it was just a subject but do u know the amount of effort and expectations? whenever, i look at my result slip, i wanna cry. becos of that B3. hais~
give me time to regain myself.

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.