EYES PAIN!

by - Sunday, January 06, 2008

so sad! my eyes' hurt!

yesterday, went chalet. okay~ many people i dont know cos they were mostly desmond kor kor's friends. as for erjie's friends, i saw them before cos they went to erjie's house. played mahjong with them. they are nice people~ although they threw what i dont want. hahas! i lost terribly. hahas! one of erjie's friends was damn lucky. LOLS! he has many 'money'! however, he helped alvin kor kor to play. therefore, the money isnt his! how sad! i went home around 1am+ two baobeis were there. ohya~ my cousin went korea and bought me a keychain and 2 packets of candy gum. i tell you, the candy gums are big that i cant put it in my mouth. LOLS! i wanna go korea too. FYI, she went korea for free cos her boss treat or something lars! so good right?

alright, whenever i blink my eyes, it hurts like crazy. stupid man! i hope it will not swell like hell tomorrow. perhaps, i am not wearing contacts tomorrow. hais! what the hell!

gonna sleep soon before my eyes get worse!

goodnight!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.